Nasta Palazhanka complained to prosecutor’s office against police actions
the deputy head of Young Front Nasta Palazhanka addressed the Pershamaiski district prosecutor’s office concerning her unlawful detention at the Pershamaiski district police department for six hours and the unlawful confiscation of the informational materials concerning the campaigns held by the organization.
Nasta was detained in the morning on 7 November near the porch of her house by people in civiies, one of whom introduced himself as the police major A.Chalei.
In her complaint the activists asks the prosecutor’s office to:
1. clear the reasons for her detention and inform her about it;
2. identify the persons who performed the detention and tell their names;
3. hold a check-up on the facts set forth in the complaint and give a legal evaluation to the actions of the police;
4. draw the policemen guilty of the law violations to the legal account in conformity with the laws and normative documents of the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
5. inform her about the results of the check-up and the measures taken for punishing the guilty persons, with observing the legal terms for answering to people’s applications;
6. return all the things that have been left at the Pershamaiski district police department.