News on the topic: Azimzhan Askarov
13.12.2017 Restricting civil society participation in OSCE a tremendous setback for Helsinki process, says CSP
“Restricting civil society participation in the work of the OSCE would be a tremendous setback for the Helsinki process and a betrayal of the spirit and founding values of this unique peace advancement initiative,” says an appeal by the Civic Solidarity Platform, a network of more than 90 human rights NGOs from throughout the OSCE region.
- Release political prisoner Uladzislau Hulis
- Members of German Bundestag take over godparenthood for Dzmitry Kanapelka, Yaraslau Zbarouski and Mark Salonnikau
- Right Livelihood Award: End harassment of human rights activists in Belarus
- A bartender talks about his 3-day arrest. Survivor stories
- One more post-election verdict: 1 year in prison over anti-government graffiti
- Immediately release political prisoner Yan Salanovich!
- Siarhei Tsikhanouski faces new charge after 6 months in prison
- German MPs take over godparenthood for Siarhei Bryl, Sviatlana Kupreyeva and Maryia Nestserava
- "A riot policeman sat on me in the police van and exclaimed: 'Look at my nice chair!'" Survivor stories
- Day 113 of protests: over 400 detained
- Members of German Bundestag take over godparenthood for Dzianis Marusevich, Raman Kananovich and Dzmitry Dubkou
- Release political prisoner Maksim Pauliushchyk!
- 2 years in prison for removing state flag: New trend of repression in Belarus
- Repression against "Viasna" human rights defenders: Increase in persecution before and after election
- New godparents for Belarusian political prisoners
- Student sentenced to 18 months in prison for insulting OMON chief
- Release political prisoner Ihar Samusenka!
- Amnesty International: Whistle-blower doctor and journalist who exposed disinformation are prisoners of conscience
- HRDs call to release journalists held on criminal charges
- "They threw my skateboard away and told me I feigned a broken arm." Survivor stories