Results of Trials over Participants of Freedom Day Celebration of March 25
On 26 March Minsk Savetski Borough Court considered the administrative cases against the persons, detained at the action of 25 March, devoted to the 85th anniversary of Belarusian People’s Republic Declaration.
During the case considerations the police detained 5 members of the unregistered movement ZUBR for identifications, and son of Uladzimir Kishkurna, Anton Kishkurna, who came to the trial over his father.
These are the court verdicts:
1. Yawhen Afnahel – 15 days of jail
2. Zmitser Barodka – 5 days of jail
3. Uladzimir Kishkurna – 15 days of jail
4. Aleh Korban – 5 days of jail
5. Leanid Navitski – 5 days of jail
6. Vintsuk Viachorka – 10 days of jail
7. Ihar Vinnikaw – 5 days of jail
8. Tatsiana Yalavaya – 5 days of jail
The lawyer of the PA “Human Rights Center “Viasna” Valiantsin Stefanovich poins out: “At present courts make no justifications on administrative cases, even if the facts witness people’s innocence”.